Friday, September 21, 2007

time-waster

i have a new part-time job. it's great. really, it is. you want to know what the best part of it is? when i leave the office, all of the work stays there. i don't get calls at home about work. i don't take any work home with me. it all stays right there on my desk. it's glorious.
occasionally, though, there isn't enough work to keep me busy. at least, that's what i tell myself. i could file the mound of paperwork that is sitting on top of the file cabinet, but that's no fun. so, instead of filing, i write bad haikus. here are the two i came up with this morning:

my mind wanders off
to rainbows in the sky while
sitting at my desk

i stare into space
dull clerical drudgery
i get paid for this?


well, i guess i should get back to filing...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home